Safety Officer Offshore Job in Qatar
Company: Oil and Gas
Working Locations: Office, International
Expires: 29/05/2020 20:28:00
We are seeking to recruit on behalf of our client an SAFETY OFFICER (OFFSHORE) who will be based in Qatar on a long term residential contract the client is seeking an experienced candidates who has worked for major National or International Oil Companies (i.e. Exxon, Chevron, BP, Shell etc).
Working for our client’s HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT (OFFSHORE) Department your primary purpose will be to implement client’s HSE standards, policies and regulation in their Offshore Field by increasing the HSE level of awareness of the client and contractor personnel working on the stations, and provide HSE support and assistance to site management in order to achieve highest level of HSE performance and reduce losses
Ensure safe helideck operation and confirms safety and fire equipment availability as well as performs duty of fire team leader in emergency.
Experience & Skills Experience
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Health, Safety and Environment field including 5 years in Oil & Gas (offshore) or Petrochemical industry
• Ability to write technical reports
• Leadership, command and control
• Communication and Negotiation (oral & writing)
• Computer program knowledge
• Work effectively with various personnel and be flexible in work assignments
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Science
• Recognized HSE certificate (e.g. NEBOSH general certificate or equivalent)
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.