Safety Officer Job in Portharcourt, Nigeria
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
– Reporting line to the General Manager, Operations.
– Ensure total compliance to all safety requirements.
– Plan and coordinate toolbox talk and inductions.
– Participate in planning meetings to identify any health and safety concerns inherent in the operations daily work-plan.
– Ensure preparation and implementation of Site Safety and Health Plan (SSHP).
Daily inspection of the workshop and the company premises to ensure a hazard-free environment.
– Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims.
– Enforcing safety guidelines and programs.
– Plan and coordinate weekly safety sessions.
– Carrying out exercises on managing emergency situations
– Conducting investigations on accidents
– Verifying that all safety reports are submitted.
– B.Sc. or it’s equivalent in any relevant Science or Engineering degree.
– Minimum of 5years’ work-related experience in oil and gas, manufacturing, construction, Offshore/onshore sectors.
– NEBOSH, ISPON or IOSH certification is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Send CV & Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.