Safety Officer Job in Portharcourt, Nigeria
Our client, a Leading Foods & Infrastructure Conglomerates with branches across the country, seeks to hire Safety Officers.
Location: Port Harcourt
• To facilitate compliance with occupational health and safety Organization Health and Safety (OHS) guidelines. Will provide advice on measures to minimize hazards or unhealthy situations and also be on a constant lookout for violations.
• Support the development of OHS policies and programs
• Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
• Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
• Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
• Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives.
• Minimum of HND/ BSC in safety management, engineering or relevant field is preferred
• Minimum of 1 year experience as a safety officer.
• Not more than 35 years of age.
Qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com using “Safety Officers” as subject of mail.
Deadline: Friday, 26th June 2020