Safety Officer Job In Pakistan
· Conducting risk assessments and enforcing preventative measures.
· Advising and instructing on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery, etc.)
· Support the development of OHS policies and programs.
· Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery, etc.)
· Review existing policies and measures and update them according to legislation.
· Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives.
· Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment).
· Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances, etc.
· Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy.
· Record and investigate incidents to determine causes.
Job Specification (Ideal Candidate)
· Graduation/ Certifications of HSE.
· Has a minimum of 01-02 years of experience.