Safety Officer Job in Multiple Locations in Nigeria
State Location; Oyo, Ondo, Anambra & Imo
Deadline: 30 September, 2020
• Ensure a safe environment without health & safety risks
• Monitoring incidence and report investigation with necessary recommendation
• Ensuring PPE compliance of staff on site
• Preparing and compiling safety report
• Ensure general good housekeeping on site
• Plan and coordinate toolbox talk and safety meeting
Experience and Qualifications
• B.Sc/equivalent in any relevant Science or Eng discipline.
• At least 3yrs recent and relevant experience on a similar role.
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested candidates shoud send their cvs to email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that no application will be treated after deadline.