Safety Officer Job in Dubai
Job type: Contract
I’m looking for a Safety Officer for a 6 month contract to be based in Dubai. Must have 2 yrs of growing responsibilities in safety, preferably in distribution center and transportation.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with Nebosh IGC & IOSH Managing Safely.
· Lead site risk assessment for current and new activities.
· Establish site EHS training matrix.
· Participating in incident investigations, conducting root cause analysis and preparing incident reports.
· Accident analysis and incident rate calculation for different sites.
· Attending to incidents and occupational injuries cases on site.
· Guide and assist area managers on incident investigations, Gensuite write up and communication of lesson learned.
· Assisting Ops team in Gensuite follow up sheet and CAPA creation.
· Audit record-keeping practices and ensure Gensuite entries to be aligned with global EHS standards.
· Ensure basic Fire Fighting training and first aid training completion.
· Provide daily update to Country EHS Manager on objectives progress, incidents, ATS, network actions, etc).
· Daily Permit to Work review & sign off.
· Preparing emergency response plans.
· Managing preparation and training of emergency drills, prepare records.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated copy of their. CVs to – firstname.lastname@example.org