Safety Officer Holborn London (McGinley Construction, Engineering & Property)
Location: Holborn, London
Job ID: 207356866
Job Reference: SO01
Our client is an international turn-key electrical and mechanical (MEP) contractor on large-scale projects – airports, stadiums, railway systems and tunnels, industrial facilities, hotels, shopping malls, business centres and hospitals.
Requirements and qualifications
- Must have Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) Certificate and NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety.
- Must have SMSTS: Site Management Safety Training Scheme.
- Must have Gold CSCS Card.
- Minimum 5 years experience.
- Work experience in UK.
- Previous experience in MEP Construction Industry.
- Excellent HSE legal knowledge and practical application.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in order to explain health and safety processes to a range of people and to give presentations to groups.
- Must have patience and diplomacy because the profession requires a collaborative approach.
- Ability to understand and analyze complex information and present it simply and accurately.