Safety Manager Job in US
- Job ID: 2019-2736
- Location: US-MO-St. Louis
Are you a passionate problem solver? Do you act with integrity and hold yourself and others to the highest standard? If the answer is, “Yes!” then we have an opportunity that will impress you. Who are we? We are ARCO, The Design/Build Experts.
We are looking for a highly motivated Safety Manager, who is passionate about the construction process to join our St. Louis team. At ARCO, every associate is empowered to drive their success. You’ll be responsible site safety initiatives from day one!
WHAT ARCO CAN OFFER YOU
We are dedicated to the well-being of our associates and are proud to be consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work. Our compensation and benefits package not only supports our associates and their families but benefits local communities and communities around the world.
- Industry-leading performance-based bonus program
- Generously funded profit sharing
- Traditional and Roth 401k
- Tuition reimbursement for associates
- Scholarship for associates’ children up to $28,000 per child
- 1-month paid sabbatical after every five years of employment, plus $5,000 for travel
- 1-week paid volunteer leave each year
- 100% charitable match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- 100% paid 10-week maternity leave
At ARCO, our first core value is to treat people fairly and do the right thing. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
A DAY IN THE LIFE AT ARCO
- Educate and train office associates and field associates on health and safety related issues
- Regularly visit project sites and publish reports for internal improvement and compliance
- Work closely with Superintendents, Project Managers, and sub-contractors to ensure compliance with various safety policies
- Support field personnel by applying problem solving to changing conditions, and conduct formal investigations in work related incidents
- Maintain a current knowledge base of local, state, and Federal safety and health regulations
- Conduct training to groups of individuals on a variety of risk management subjects
- 1 to 5 years of safety and health experience
- Construction and Concrete experience is preferred, but not required
- Industrial lift truck (forklift) certified trainer is a plus, but not required
- BS in Occupational Health and Safety or closely related field
- ASP/CSP considered a plus, but not required
- Must be willing to travel approximately 50-75% of time (Monday – Friday) to project sites
Apply to this job