Safety Manager Job in New England – United States
- Tracking Code: 183-354
- Job Location: New England, Massachusetts, United States
- Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
- Job Description
- “General Contractor” seeking a Safety Manager for a variety of construction projects in the New England Area.
Candidates must be a current resident of the New England area, have in-depth knowledge of OSHA Construction Standards 1926, and a minimum of 5 years of experience managing safety on multiple large scale construction projects for a General Contractor.Large Rectangular
OSHA 500, STS, CHST or ASP certification is preferred.
OSHA 500, STS, CHST, ASP certification preferred.
- Required Skills
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following experience and / or capabilities:
- Perform Hazard Assessments, Identify Potential Hazards, Develop / Implement / Maintain Site Specific Safety Programs accordingly.
- Develop, deliver, administer Job Site Safety Orientations
- Facilitate pre-construction review and planning activities.
- Conduct frequent physical inspections of all areas of a construction site.
- Effectively communicate with all persons on the jobsite.
- Actively identify potential hazards.
- Notify responsible parties when immediate corrective actions are required.
- Effectively administer a progressive disciplinary program.
- Able to perform basic computer operations.
Successful Candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be eligible to obtain security clearance if needed.
- Must be able to climb ladders, stairs and scaffolds as required to perform inspections.
- Must be able to work outdoors in various and sometimes extreme weather conditions.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
A comprehensive benefits package is offered. For confidential review, qualified individuals should email a resume, which includes relevant experience.