Safety & Health Management Consultant Hosking Associates UK
Job Type: Permanent
Deadline: 23rd April, 2018
If you enjoy a good challenge, have a genuine desire to coach, support and empower businesses of any shape or size to achieve safety & health happiness, we are looking for you.
We are seeking a charismatic problem solver, obstacle remover, and solution finder to become a part of our small, hardworking team working alongside modern forward-thinking organisations to help them achieve aims and objectives you will assist them in realising.
• Do you have great communication skills and enjoy being part of a team?
• Can you create convincing, high-quality well-reasoned reports and written work?
• Are you responsive and able to multi-task?
• Do you relish project management and collaboration to create processes and arrangements which save time and provide a positive impact?
• Can you do great risk assessments and know how to apply OSH law in a positive, encouraging manner?
If the answer is yes, you are a qualified EHP, based in the South East and have the safety & health experience we are looking for we, would like to speak to you.
• Relevant degree, GradIOSH, or NVQ Level 5 as minimum
• NEBOSH Diploma or in the process of completing this (or equivalent)
• BIFM qualified FMs with a flair for Health, Safety, and Environmental Management would be a great fit for us
• Qualified EHO’s equally welcomed
Hosking Associates is experiencing an exciting period of growth. Established clients are winning awards and new customers are joining us. We aim to deliver robust, pragmatic arrangements in a manner we believe is unique to our sector. We can offer variety and a wide range of OSH experience to the right person.
Basic salary range £40-50k depending on experience, motivation, and ability to hit the ground running.