Safety Engineer WTS Energy Lagos
Job Title: Safety Engineer
Application Closing Date
24th October, 2017.
About WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
Due to steady growth and expansion, we seek to employ competent career minded individual to join our well-established team in different capacities.
- You must hold a Bachelor of Science degree in any Engineering discipline.
- Must have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in the hydrocarbon, petrochemicals, or related industries, including safety.
- The experience should include areas such as operations and maintenance, plant engineering, safety program development and process safety.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (containing functional email addresses and mobile telephone numbers) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This position is open to Nigerian nationals only.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.