Safety Engineer Total France
Type of employment: CDI
Level of experience required: 10 – 15 years
Within the Exploration-Production (EP) division, the Development and Operations Support Department (DSO) assists subsidiaries in putting the resources of the Exploration-Production Division into production as quickly as possible and at the best cost.
Within EP / DSO, as a Safety Engineer, you are responsible for the safety engineering activities of the Deep Water (LP) Product Line. Your responsibilities include the following missions:
- Ensure the implementation of the process of hazard identification and HSE risk management, especially technological risks, during the different phases of the development studies that the LP carries out: preliminary, conceptual and pre-project studies.
- Develop the required deliverables for each of these phases (Safety Concept, HAZID, HAZAN, GAP Analysis, PRA, etc.) and ensure their technical validation with their business references in the “Petroleum Installation” (IP) division.
- Contribute to the design of facilities in close collaboration with Design Engineers and by ensuring that safety requirements are applied (regulatory requirements, internal technical reference, codes and standards of the profession).
- Take into account the constructability and economic reality of the costs of the proposed technical solutions in order to establish an ALARP risk level on the installations.
- Ensure the functional support of the LP in its discipline, in particular to meet the potential needs of subsidiaries / project groups
- Develop the technological roadmap of the LP.
- Deal with any derogations to the technical reference system
Engineer in chemical / chemical engineering, control of technological risks or trades of oil exploitation.
10 years of experience in the field of major risk prevention, a significant part of which has been acquired abroad.
English and French fluent in writing and speaking.