Safety Coordinator Saudi Aramco Saudi Arabia
Job Title: Safety Coordinator
Job Ref: 70068646
We are seeking a Safety Coordinator to join the Area Information Technology Department (AITD)
Information Technology (IT) organization is responsible for Operating and maintaining Saudi Aramco´s IT infrastructure and provide IT end-user products and services in a reliable, cost effective, secure and safe environment.
The Safety Coordinator primary role is to plan, establish, implement, and maintain a variety of safety and environmental measures and initiatives to ensure compliance with corporate and local department HSE requirements and expectations.
About Saudi Aramco
The Engineering & Project Management (E&PM) business line studies, plans and oversees the construction of the Company’s new facilities, including some of the biggest and most complex projects in the petroleum industry. Recently, Saudi Aramco completed the largest capital program in its history that included new or expanded oil, gas and petrochemical facilities, raising maximum sustainable crude oil production capacity to 12 million barrels per day and significantly increasing gas production and processing capacities. Among the recently completed projects was the largest crude oil increment in the history of the industry: Khurais, with a production capacity of 1.2 million barrels per day. More challenges lie ahead, with a slate of new or expanded oil, gas, refining and petrochemical projects in the works. E&PM also manages the Company’s Research & Development Center where scientists investigate topics such as the desulfurization of crude oil, advanced fuel formulations for next generation combustion engines, and reservoir nano-scale robots (Resbots™) for injection into reservoirs to record their properties.
- Identify and evaluate hazardous conditions and practices in the workplace.
- Perform construction site and communication building safety inspections and prepare comprehensive reports highlighting findings and recommendations.
- Develop mitigation plans for identified risks and coordinates the implementation of required controls. Measure and evaluates the effectiveness of the hazard control system, polices, and procedures.
- Prepare safety orientations, safety training, and job site inspection checklist.
- Investigate traffic safety violations, develop trend analysis and recommend action plan that will minimize/eliminate such violations.
- Conduct safety Management committee meetings (SMC).
Requirements and qualification
- The successful candidate should hold BS degree in engineering, safety engineering, industrial hygiene, or environmental science or in a related field. You must have two (2) years of related safety/operational experience in the industry, preferably in the oil/gas or petrochemical industry.
- Must have knowledge, training and certifications in occupation health, Safety and environmental compliance with applicable industry, governmental and /or international standards.
- Must have two (2) years of related safety/operational experience in the industry related to field compliance.
- Must have the required capabilities to deliver hands on health, safety and environmental training.
Must also have the ability in developing, implementing, and coordinating comprehensive health and safety programs.
Interested and qualified candidate should submit an updated copy of their curriculum vitae through the link below.
Senior Occupational Hygienist, UK & I Shell oil and gas Aberdeen
HSE Project Advisor Raeburn Aberdeen