Safety & Compliance Manager – Tier 3 Construction in Melbourne – Australia
Job type permanent
Working hours Full-Time
Reference number: 90M0410299_1580339969
Contact: ciaran mcelhinney, randstad
An established Tier 3 construction business with an extremely healthy order book for 2020, are on the search for a Safety & Compliance Manager, for their business based in Melbourne. With an established name in the commercial build sector, this business primarily works on projects valued anywhere from $5m – $50m and are keen to bring on the right person work across 12-15 sites at any one time. Projects primarily across education, healthcare, commercial & industrial. Responsibilities include:
- Develop, implement and maintain an integrated safety and environmental management system and associated activities
- Assess areas for improvement to meet criteria for ISO 9001 & 14001 2015 compliance
- Review Construction Management Plans and Site Establishment Plans to ensure they are inline with the sites HSEQ requirements and that they meet compliance standards
- Conduct monthly on-site audits in OH&S, Quality and Environmental requirements and provide results and corrective actions to site management where risk and responsibilities may need change or correction Pre-prepare, consult and attend audits with the company’s 3rd party independent auditors.
- Coordinate incident reporting, investigations
- Manage the Contractor Management system and all process for contractor management
- Manage the Incident Reporting system and facilitate the end to end user responsibilities
- Implementing document control processes
- Develop educational materials such as training modules, work instructions, alerts and Toolbox talks.
In essence, if you have worked in a similar role for a Tier 2/3 Construction company to a high level then these responsibilities should be second nature. As well as working in a similar role, my client is keen to look at candidates with the following:
- 5+ year’s minimum systems experience with a highly respected construction company.
- Minimum Cert IV in Occupational Health & Safety, however a Diploma would be preferred.
- An up-to-date understanding and interest in HSEQ Construction legislation.
- Ambition, drive & the hunger to progress and better yourself.
For the right candidate a package of up to $120k + Super is on offer. Very impressive business and position, so please so not miss out. Get in touch with myself (Ciaran McElhinney) at our Melbourne office to find out more (email@example.com / 0413 232 827)
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
HSEQ Health & Safety Construction Tier 3 Build Commercial Auditing Compliance
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.