Safety Assistant Job at Recore Limited in Lagos – Nigeria
Deadline: 15th March, 2020
Our client, a brand leader in the FMCG manufacturing industry in Nigeria has requested our services in the provision of skilled manpower to promote her operational efficiency within the capacity below:
Job Type: Contract (6 months)
- Provide general support to the health and safety manager
- Assist the safety manager with health and safety monitoring activities
- Assist the safety manager with the management of fire safety throughout the organization
- Assist with the coordination and management of PPE, laboratory coats, environmental waste and environmental waste storage areas
- Liaise closely with the facilities management team to manage issues relating to the facilities service provision and specifically waste disposals, buildings, fire safety equipment, electrical testing and safety audit non-compliances
- Review and record checks on all fire exits, fire and fire equipment and fire signs
- Educate workers and employees on safety aspects, assists in preparing safety manuals and guidelines
- Inspect work area premises for hazardous elements
- Strictly adhere to corporate safety guidelines and procedures
- Promote the organization culture through standard policies
- First degree holder in Safety Management or related field
- Minimum of three years cognate experience
- Good understanding of legal health and safety guidelines
- Detail oriented and high-level observation abilities
- Problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Technical know-how
- Certification and trainings in HSE are mandatory
Monthly Gross: N100,000
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: This recruitment is on urgent basis and successful candidates will be required to resume on short notice.
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.