Primary Location: AUS-New South Wales
Unposting Date: Feb 8, 2020
We are currently seeking an experienced Project Administrator to join our dynamic team of high achievers on a new project for Worley.
Responsibilities will include:
- General safety administrative duties including preparing & updating documents
- Coordinate safety activities for the project
- Assist with WHS and injury management policies, documentation and procedures
- Assist with audits and risk management operations
- Develop and maintain WHS-related training
- Develop and maintain training and competency records, including arranging related bookings
- Contractor coordination for WHS training and competency
- Identify and assess WHS issues and ensure appropriate control measures
- Manage the incident reporting and management system
- Assist with the reporting and investigation of incidents and hazard management
- Undertake administrative duties and manage database systems
To be considered for this role it is envisaged you will possess the following attributes:
It’s all about attitude! We are looking for someone who is driven, demonstrates initiative and is adaptable with changing environments. You will also have;
- Previous experience working in a similar safety administrative support role
- Workplace health and safety qualifications
- Highly competent in MS Office suite
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- High integrity, with ability to maintain confidentiality
- Pro-active, goal oriented with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Passionate about living a safe life
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.