Regulatory & Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) Manager Job – Marina Blvd Marina South
Company Name: Pavilion Energy
Company Location: Marina Blvd Marina South 01
The Regulatory & Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) Manager is responsible for coordinating the safety, health and environment initiatives and the compliance to regulatory requirements of the gas markets it operates in. Key responsibility is to establish best practices and drive initiatives to ensure compliance with all regulatory, environmental, health and safety aspects requirements of the downstream gas, LNG bunkering and regional LNG shipping, supply and trading businesses.
- Serve as key advisor on regulatory issues in the Singapore gas/LNG market and other markets as required
- Develop and steward best practices and procedures to comply with new and existing statutes and regulations
- Lead/support discussions with regulators such as EMA, NEA, MPA as appropriate to preserve PGPL’s operational integrity
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to comply with regulatory submissions including developing responses to consultation papers and providing compliances statements/regulatory reports
Safety, Health and Environment Role
- Main SHE contact and Subject Matter Expert in management of crisis and emergency events
- Develop, implement and steward a robust suite of SHE related policies and procedures in line with corporate standards and guidelines
- Custodian of the Corporate Emergency Response and Crisis Management Framework
Risk Management Role
- Work with various business lines and Enterprise Risk to identify operational risks
- Ensure appropriate measures and internal processes are in place to mitigate identified risks.
- Maintain operational risk registers and drive mitigation actions required
- Degree in a technical discipline (engineering or science)/Workplace Safety & Health or of equivalent standard
- At least 3-5 years in oil and gas or power utility experience and working with Health, Safety and/or Environmental policy.
- Possess good knowledge of natural gas supply chain, domestic gas supply & demand outlook, domestic gas and electricity market operations
- Experience and working knowledge of pipeline gas distribution and regulatory codes will be an advantage
To register your interest in a career at Pavilion Energy, please email your cover letter and resume to us at: email@example.com.