Regional HSE Advisor with WTS energy – United States
1. Facilitate awareness and ensure HSE is an integral part of Line Management responsibilities and objective
2. Assist and support Operations Management and HSE Function in:
Reducing accidents year on year towards the ultimate goal of Zero accidents,
Establishing, maintaining, implementing and improving the HSE Management System, Standards and Programs
Liaising with clients, third party subcontractors, and regulatory agencies regarding HSE.
Assessing all operational Risks,
Preparing HSE plans required to ensure optimum mitigation of Risks and compliance to HSE policies, company and regulatory standards.
Defining HSE metrics and maintaining related records,
Conducting management review meetings to assess the effectiveness of the QHSE
Management System and identify required improvements
3. Ensures all HSE risks are identified, assessed and that appropriate risk management plans are implemented.
4. Ensures adequate HSE training is provided to all personnel, to meet company, regulatory and client requirements.
5. Advise Management on the compliance of the local HSE programs with all local and government regulations
6. Develop and maintain a high level of awareness and active personal involvement among all personnel through prevention and reporting of non-conformities.
7. Lead the Management System audit program and verify compliance with Company, Client and regulatory standards through systematic inspections.
8. Develop Quality and HSE partnerships with clients, suppliers/subcontractors and promote Company HSE leadership within the Industry
9. Monitor and ensure compliance to applicable DOT/BATFE and OSHA standards
Bachelor’s Degree (BS/BA) Preferred
A minimum of six (6) years HSE oilfield experience is required.
Regulatory Compliance (OSHA/ATF/DOT/Environmental) is required.