Regional Head HSE Americas Job in Indianapolis with Rollsroyce
Job Type: Full Time
Job Ref: JR6038843
Job Location: Indianapolis
Head of HSE Americas
Pioneering the power that matters
As the Head of HSE for the Americas region, you will be responsible for providing functional leadership and direction in the management of HSE across the Americas region, enabling the achievement of world class performance executed through our Journey to Zero Harm strategy. You will lead the regional HSE teams to deliver on agreed improvement plans and be proactive in seeking out emerging issues whilst sharing and promoting best practice. In addition to your regional role you will be the primary contact for the Defence business working with the leadership team to ensure they discharge their HSE accountabilities. Above all you are required to work collaboratively with the Businesses, fellow regional heads and the wider HSE function, to build a sense of teamwork.
At Rolls-Royce, innovation is in our DNA. We pioneer integrated power and propulsion solutions across multiple markets. We embrace the power of data and technology and we aim to be Digital First in everything we do.
We deliver the best jet engines in the world. Through intelligent innovation and active collaboration, we’re putting our customers at the forefront of the aviation industry – and we keep them there. Our product portfolio powers more than 35 types of commercial aircraft, and with over 13,000 engines in-service around the world; we’re keeping the world flying..
- Working closely with multiple businesses within the Americas region lead on our HSE strategy ‘Journey to Zero Harm’ ensuring the senior leadership teams discharge their HSE accountabilities.
- Ensure risk management and compliance standards are rigorously applied to all activities through various assurance and governance activities.
- Ensure the availability of data and present on our HSE performance to both the Defence leadership team and your functional Director.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with our customers both internal and external.
- Ensure your teams are suitably qualified and experienced to carry out their duties identifying development needs where required.
- Help Rolls-Royce become a learning organisation by sharing and applying the lessons learnt from risk and incident management analysis. Contribute to the Business Plan Deployment and annual budget cycle.
- Must be able to travel domestically 40% and occasionally internationally 10%.
- Bachelor’s Degree in either Health and Safety, Environmental, Engineering or Business with 14+ years of experience working in the manufacturing environment, and/or program management experience within the Defense and/or Commercial Aerospace industry OR
- Master’s Degree in either Health and Safety, Environmental, Engineering or Business, with 12+ years of experience working in the manufacturing environment, and/or program management experience within the Defense and/or Commercial Aerospace industry OR
- JD/PhD in Engineering, Business, and/or Environmental 8+ years of experience working in the manufacturing environment, and/or program management experience within the Defense and/or Commercial Aerospace industry
- In order to be considered for this opportunity you must be eligible to obtain and maintain a US DoD Security Clearance, which requires US Citizenship
- Extensive customer relationship management experience in the Defense Aerospace industry
- Prior experience leading cross-functional and diverse regional teams
- Excellent understanding across the business of Defense, Civil Aerospace and Power Systems industry technologies, products, processes, and programs
- Extensive experience creating and presenting executive presentations, reports, briefings, and/or proposals to senior level stakeholders
Pioneer the performance of the future. Join us and you’ll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for brilliance and innovation.
Apply for job