Lets discuss the reason you should avoid pork meat
Pork is the culinary name for meat from a domestic pig.
Let me highlight why i don’t eat pork meat; this reason is based on my believe and understanding.
- Pork meat are great trash cans as they consume anything that falls their way. So i don’t see it as a clean meat.
- Pork meat has twice as much fat as beef; and too much fat is not healthy for the heart.
- Pork meat have a lot of parasites within them and there is no safe temperature at which pork can be cooked to ensure that all these parasites, their cysts, and eggs will be killed.
- Pigs do not perspire, meaning toxins are not removed from their body. When pork meat is eaten, these toxins can be transferred to humans.
- Pork is said to contain artery clogging fat which is not healthy for the heart.