Quality & Safety Officer at Telinno Consulting Limited Lagos
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Degree
- Experience: 3 years
- Location: Lagos
- Deadline: 2/03/2018
About Telinno Consulting Limited
Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL) – Specialises in design, roll out, management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator can offer best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investments. TCL’s team of experienced engineers have successfully delivered its full range of services to more than 15 cellular operators around the world.
- The ideal candidate is needed to assist Quality and Safety Manager in ensuring excellence in all matters concerning Quality (Assurance & Control) in service delivery and Safety end-to-end i.e. operations, projects, et cetera.
- Support ongoing definition of client-oriented minimum standards with respect to operations, projects, etc.
- Support quality planning, assurance, control and evaluation for all teams and projects in the company to ensure they are constructed in accordance with the established minimum standards.
- Documentation and physical inspection of the project work and working with other in-house personnel (e.g., Project Managers, Team Leads, etc.) and external personnel to produce and document a quality finished product.
- Collaborate with project team to achieve quality related SLAs.
- Conduct regular Safety Self Audit and inspection Program and maintaining accurate records of such audit.
- Support Quality and Safety Manager to encourage and create high level of Safety awareness within the organization and address Workplace Safety issues and programs.
- Responsible for coordinating all regional quality engineers to ensure client’s quality requirements are met in service delivery.
- Quality training for all implementation teams.
- Assist in safety planning and ensure conformance to clients HSE requirements, safety audits and reporting.
- Responsible for using Quality checklists in generating customer feedback.
- Recommend remedies for breaches in quality related aspects of contracts.
- Manage Team total quality & EHS with right authority
- Support coordination of Quality Control monitoring across all ongoing projects and operations.
- Plan audit and Report Quality audits / improvements plan to Quality and Safety Manager and Project team.
- Provide weekly report, 100% SIR report/Milestone check report to Quality and Safety Manager.
- Checking compliance with HSE standards, particularly use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) gears, utilizing relevant IT tools and periodic physical visits.
- Conduct Accident and Incidents Investigation, determine probable causes and make recommendation for corrective actions.
Below are keys output measurable expected of the Quality & Safety Officer:
- Weekly quality report including HSE, PPE, and client SLA compliance.
- Quality checklists.
- Quality pictures in acceptable format.
- B.Sc / H.N.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or Telecommunications. Any relevant post-graduate degree will be an advantage.
Required Working Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in engineering and telecommunication teams with 1 year relevant experience in Quality role.
- CAPM, Prince II Foundation or equivalents will be added advantage.
- Client vendor certifications.
- Any other relevant professional certifications.
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Conversant and proficient in complex quality control and assurance concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong database concepts and designing techniques.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Must be able to pay attention to detail with experience in trouble-shooting and checklist monitoring processes.
- Knowledge of and ability to enforce all federal, state, local and Company safety regulations/requirements.
- Ability to manage change and effectively pass on the information down the line to concerned teams for smoother execution.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Good management of teams and personnel.
- Must be highly analytical and possess problem solving skills with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking.
- A high level of oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with senior managers, colleagues and other stakeholders.
- To be flexible in approach and be comfortable with a fluid organizational structure that requires both team work and self-sufficiency as necessary, with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the mail.