Quality Control/HSE Officer job in Ogun, Nigeria
Location: Ogun, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting a visual and measurement test, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
- Approve in-process production by confirming required specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and communicating the required adjustments to the production supervisor
- Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests
- Return products for re-work if needed and complete documentation to confirm re-work
- Document and update inspection results by completing reports and logs
- Keep measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and calling for repairs
- Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations
- Develop a Standard Operating Procedure for our machines /processes
- Develop a preventive maintenance plan for our machines and keep records of maintenance activities carried out
- Must be familiar with weighbridge maintenance/processes for obtaining certificate on calibration
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime
- Commit to plant safety procedures
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
- Must be a female (Age: 25 – 30 years)
- Must have HSE certification – candidate without HSE certificate need NOT APPLY.
- Atleast 2 years proven work experience as a Quality Control personnel.
- Experience in a factory or manufacturing company will be a huge plus
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
- Computer literacy
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in any Engineering or related field..
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.