Quality Consultant Allen-York Croydon, Surrey
Location: Croydon, Surrey
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref.: BBBH25349
Allen and York are looking for an experienced Quality Consultant to join a leading Engineering Consultancy at their London office and support their rail assurance team with focus on procedures and process to maintain ISO standards and quality systems.
Tasks will include:
- Acting as Lead Auditor and taking part in technical assessments.
- Produce audit reports
- Data analysis and report findings
- Attending client meetings and sites in the UK and overseas
- Liaison with staff and provide training support
Skills & attributes:
- Working knowledge of ISO17020, 17021 and 17065 standards
- Lead Auditor with qualification
- Membership of CQI, or working towards
- Background within rail industry would be advantageous
- Knowledge of BS EN 50126 ‘RAMS’ processes would be advantageous.
- Skilled report writer and confident communicator with good literacy and numeracy skills
This is a role with an organisation who believe in promoting a positive culture and continuous personal development, please apply with your CV to Rachel Gladdis at email@example.com