QHSE Officer Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited
Deadline: December 4th, 2017
Performs and participates in assigned activities in support of departmental objectives.
Typically acting as QHSE Officer and HR Assistant with local scope.
1. Ensure that safety all rules based on the Group Health and Safety Guidelines and the applicable safety laws and regulations, including those related to the use of Personal Protective Equipment, are followed by the Company
2. Perform basic analyses and inspections
3. Monitor and report performance of local processes.
4. Participate in development of local methods, procedures and systems to improve the quality of the products, productivity or EHS performance.
5. Ensure that corrections and corrective actions are defined and implemented for quality non-conformities.
6. Participate in internal audits, in assigned tasks and/or projects.
Knowledge of all company benefits.
Customer focus and orientation (internal customers-employees)
HR solution creation/results orientation
HR systems and integrations
Knowledge of relevant people process
1. Bachelor level, or similar
2. Minimum 6 months related experience.
3. Must display a good liking with people, polite and courteous behavior.
4. Computer literate, must be fluent in English, punctual.
5 years in QHSE
Interested and qualified candidates should use the link below to apply through the company’s job portal.