QHSE Coordinator Opening Job in Port Harcourt
Our Company based in Port Harcourt is actively engaged in provision of Environmental Management Services, including Oil Spill Containment, Recovery & Evacuation, Environmental Clean-Up, Remediation and Restoration Services.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position of Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment (QHSE) Coordinator.
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualification, Skills & Experience:
• Must have a BSc or HND in any science related field (Engineering, Geoscience, other disciplines).
• Must have ISPoN Level 3 Certification.
• Formal training in HSE with recognized qualification or certification (NEBOSH or its equivalent).
• Minimum 5 years working experience in the Oil & Gas/Environmental Management projects, with minimum 3 years on position(s) of similar QHSE responsibilities.
• Must have at least two years’ experience in ISO 9001 (QMS) implementation and be certified to ISO 9001:2015.
• Knowledge/Experience in ISO 14001 (EMS) and 45001 (OHSMS) is an added advantage.
• Must have at least two years’ experience in Auditing any of the Management Systems.
• Proficiency in typical office applications (Words, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
In addition, the candidate must possess very good planning, presentation and organizational skills.
Application Deadline: 6th November, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “QHSE Coordinator Application – [Your Name]” as the subject of the mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• Please include a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you are a strong fit for this role.
• Our Company is an equal opportunity employer.