QHSE Advisor Job in Lagos – Nigeria
Deadline: 1st April, 2019
There is an exciting opportunity for an experienced QHSE Advisor with an engineering firm on the island.
• A minimum of 7 years working experience in the Oil and Gas industry, of which must have been at a supervisory level
• Degree qualified – Environmental or Engineering preferred
• Formal safety qualification – NEBOSH, OSHA authorized trainer, NISP and any other relevant safety training.
• Valid Quality Management and HSE courses.
• Working knowledge of ISO 9001, and OHSAS 18001 Standards
• Demonstrable ability to implement and supervise a Quality and HSE Management systems.
• Very sound written, communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent coordination and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to conduct audits and analysis; formulate and recommend ways and measures to reduce or eliminate accidents, health hazards and damage to life and property.
• Quick thinker, team player and quick to respond to any emergency.
• Investigation of HSE related accident/incidents and similar occurrences with reports to the HSE Manager
How to apply:Interested and qualified candidates should send their cv to email@example.com on or before April 1st ,2019.