Primary Location: SGP-SGP-Singapore
Tuas Service Centre Facility Management (Office and Workshop)
– Manage the facility (utilities, security, HS&E, fire safety, office operations, office maintenance, housekeeping, upfit,
waste disposal, etc.) in compliance with all relevant statutory requirements and company policy.
– Work with Service Centre Director to define the facilities and infrastructure requirements
– Upkeep Service Centre properties and assets through proper maintenance and operations
– Ensure that the Office and Workshop facilities are in optimal operational conditions to allow business to operate
smoothly and effectively.
– Establish relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that facility services are delivered in line with the business
requirements and are in continuity across the business
– Deliver facilities and associated infrastructure to agreed time and cost targets
– Support the ongoing facility, capital equipment and infrastructure during operations such as arranging and managing
maintenance contracts with external service providers
– Manage suppliers/contractors to ensure high standards of functionality of building services and utility requirements.
– Perform other related duties as required by Immediate Supervisor
Quality Assurance Programs
– Responsible for establishing and maintaining a robust quality system to monitor compliance with all relevant
– Evaluate Process Engineering changes, Off-specifications Authorisation, Alternate Supplier qualification and risk buy
– Provide quality assurance works and ensure good co-ordination with Regional Offices
– Perform regular study to prevent problem at source.
– Develop and enhance service processes for in-process and out-going quality
– Process improvement in terms of delivery, quality, lead-time and reliability.
– Provide fast and accurate root cause failure analysis to determine corrective action and drive corrective action and
– Lead implementation and continual development of QHSE policy, management systems to achieve objectives and
targets including activities leading to ISO9001, 14001 and OHSAS18001
– Drive and ensure implementation of Lean & Continuous Improvement tools and projects across various departments in
support of the Journey to Process Excellence program
– Lead and manage the sharing of best practices among departments
Health, Safety and Environment
– Implement and ensure that Safety Management System is in compliance with Company and Statutory Requirements.
– Ensure a safe working environment within the facility by undertaking and implementing Health, Safety and
Environment best practices for Marine business unit in Singapore
– Support local management and supervision with execution of risk identification and management, to prevent or
minimise occupational accidents, diseases, foreseeable risks and environmental hazards.
– Identify HS&E training needs, design and delivery of awareness training packages
– Liaise with Supervising Officers/Project Managers/Landlord and Suppliers, to ensure that the activities of employees,
contractors and other visitors are controlled in accordance with company and legal HS&E standards.
– Create HS&E performance review and reporting, associated improvement action plans and promote best practices in
alignment with Business objectives
– Maintain relevant training records, the analysis of relevant data and support local management regarding HS&E
performance and any potential improvements.
– Respond to HS&E enquiries and contribute to the dissemination of relevant HS&E information
– Degree in Engineering, Quality Assurance, HSE or equivalent.
– At least 3 years of relevant experience, preferably from Marine / Offshore industry.
– Possess knowledge in Facility and Asset Management, Quality Management System and HSE legal, regulatory affairs
and compliance across Asia Pacific region
– Auditor background
– Proactive, energetic, self-driven and meticulous
– Strong multi-tasking ability and able to work independently
– Possess strong interpersonal, oral and written communication, project management and organization skills
– Good interpersonal skills and able to interact and work with people at all levels
– HAZOP & HAZAN knowledge
– Autocad or Pro-E
– In-depth Statistical Knowledge
– Black Belt in Six Sigma equivalent