QA/QC Inspector United States Conroe Halliburton
Location: Conroe, TX, US
Requisition Number: 48514
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Under general supervision, responsible for performing quality evaluations on standard and routine processes, products and materials according to engineering drawings, specifications, prescribed methods, and instructions.
- Prioritize workload daily according to demand.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Performs inspection of various operations activities, products and materials.
- Identifies and reports non-conformance to known standards using various measuring and testing methods.
- May perform final adjustments.
- Generates reports of conditions found during inspection activities, notifies operations and Quality Assurance/Quality Control management of significant problems, completes documentation necessary to attest to satisfactory completion of inspection or test activities.
- May be responsible for conducting the magnetic particle and penetrant testing of parts and initiating and processing non-conformance reports.
- Assures that all products and processes represent the desired quality, safety, efficiency and reliability levels.
- Make requests to manager for consumable items and required maintenance of testing equipment.
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Completion of a high school diploma or GED
- 1 year of experience is required.
- 3 years experience which includes Quality and/or Industry experience.
- Knowledge of heat treatment processes.
- Experience with EDM set up and operation.
- Experience with material sample preparation for analysis.
Interested and suitable candidate should apply below: