Project Safety Coordinator Job in Oregon – Western Partitions, Inc.
Company Name: Western Partitions, Inc.
Company Location: Prineville, Oregon
- The Project Safety Coordinator will assist in the implementation and promotion of safe work practices and safe working conditions in accordance with expectations placed on them by Western Partitions’ Safety Director and Project Manager.
- Administration of Western Partitions’ Safety Program in a manner that promotes a trusting and team oriented environment for all workers.
- Ensure the project meets or exceeds the requirements of the Corporate and Project specific Safety Manuals by partnering with the Project Team and General Contractor to find the best solution to any safety problem.
- Assist the Project Foreman with the planning and hazard mitigation of identified high hazard contractor activities.
- Conduct field safety observations and drive all solutions in the field, and when necessary seek guidance from the Corporate Safety Manager and/or Project Foremen.
- Education and Experience: At least two years experience working the in the Safety profession. Preferable certifications include Fall Protection, Scaffold, and Environmental/IH Awareness, CHST and OSHA 500 instructor.
Submit your CV to: Jobs-EUG@wpibuilds.com