Project HSE Engineer Naurex Group Monaco
Job Ref.: BH1755
Job Type: Contract
Deadline: 24th November, 2017
As Project HSSE Engineer, for your discipline and assigned project operation(s), you are responsible for ensuring prevention and mitigation of risks to our personnel, assets, the environment and our Company reputation, and for ensuring compliance with ali standards, rules and ether requirements imposed by Company, Regulators, Clients and ether relevant Stakeholders.
You are the focal point for your discipline, internally to the Project and/or Operations team(s), and externally to the clients, contractors and vendors. You play a key role in promoting and embedding strong leadership,
Positive behavior and culture amongst your Project / Operation.
You lead the activities related to your discipline to provide effective support to the Project / Operation.
For your discipline and assigned project / operation(s), in order to ensure risk prevention/mitigation and ensure compliance with ali standards, rules and ether requirements imposed by Company, Regulators, Clients and ether relevant Stakeholders, you are to:
• Develop and maintain discipline-specific plans and ether relevant documentation meeting applicable requirements and expectations.
• Provide technical advice and support to the Project / Operations Team.
• Act as focal point for your discipline with the Client within your assigned project / operation(s).
• Escalate Project / Operations issues to your discipline Manager (as required).
• Contribute to qualification and/or selection of vendors/sub contractors.
• Lead and/or conduct internal and external verifications / surveys / audits, and ensure that appropriate corrective actions are identified and effectively implemented.
• Manage deviations and related mitigating measures.
• Contribute to continuous improvements of the systems and tools, through providing feedback and lessons learnt to discipline comrnunity and Process Owners.
• Report incidents and monitor assigned actions.
• Take part in incident investigations (as required).
• Consul! and align with relevant stakeholders both internally and externally.
• Monitor performance of the project, operation, vendor and/or sub contractor in relation to your discipline.
For your discipline and assigned project / operation(s), in order to embed a strong leadership and culture, you are :
• Continually maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and preparedness across the Project / Operation.
• Actively contribute to the development of training programmes and communication campaigns and drive and monitor their implementation.
For your discipline and assigned project/operation(s}, in order to provide effective support to the Project / Operation at Site, you are to:
• Ensure with Project / Operation and Discipline Management that appropriate resources are mobilized.
• Drive performance of discipline resources at Site, ensuring that responsibilities are clear and priorities are effectively addressed.
• Monitor and report discipline performance at Site.
|Core competences:||Risk assessment, HSSE Plan, and Emergency response plan formulation. Incident investigation, HSSE Auditing.|
|Certification:||NEBOSH certificateLead Auditer (OHSAS 18000/ISO 14001)|
|Education:||Degree in Health and Safety Management(preferred)
Or Engineering with experience in Health and Safety Management (5 years minimum)
Business school with EPCI experience could be an option providing experience in Health and Safety Management (5 years minimum)
|Experience:||Solid experience in the Oil and Gas industry (10 years minimum)Strong technical / site experience, with relevant
Emergency / lncident Management