Project HSE Administrator Job in Saudi Arabia
Project HSE Administrator Job in Saudi ArabiaSAU002I
Primary Location: Saudi Arabia
Job: Project HSE
Employment Type: Employee
Job Level: Experienced
Job Posting: May 1, 2023
Deadline: Jun 1, 2023
Reporting Manager Title: Project HSE Manager
- Manage all the HSE aspects of the Project on site and Report to the Construction Manager and relevant management meetings on the safety progress and all non-conformities to Safety and Environment Management System (HSEMS) on the project sites and provide guidance and resources to the line managements.
- Review the Contract documents for each Construction Package in respect of Safety requirements and procedures and advise the Construction Manager of any deficiency.
- Attend safety meetings and actively participated in decision making to improve safe working conditions/practices on Marafiq Projects.
- Conduct regular safety inspections with Contractor and subcontractors to ensure full adherence with Client HSE Management System and Contractual obligations and report to Construction Manager in case of deficiency.
- Periodic HSE audits to ensure Contractor compliance with accepted practices and in accordance with the applicable legislation.
- Review/comment/approve Contractors submittals relevant to HSE such as HSE plans, Method Statements, Risk Assessments.
- Investigate accidents, dangerous occurrences and environmental incidents. Report findings and means of prevention to management. Notify the Client and relevant authorities in the event of a serious injury or death, reportable occurrences or incidents that could lead to an enforcement action, or serious environment damage.
- Make sure that the Contractor safety staff is sufficient.
- Monitor the procurement needs, use ,and the training requirements for personal protective equipment, evaluate effectiveness and recommend improvements.
- Provide guidance and monitor the performance of safety supervisors at project sites.
Bachelors or diploma in any discipline.