Process Safety Engineer Job in Kazakhstan
Job Ref: ATY003M
Primary Location: KAZ-ATY-Atyrau
Unposting Date: Jan 28, 2019
FGP/WPMP is a world-class mega project employing technologies to increase capacity and reliability and is located in Tengiz, western Kazakhstan. Tengiz is the world’s deepest operating super-giant oil field, with the top of the reservoir at about 12,000 feet (3,657 m) below ground. Chevron holds a 50 percent interest in Tengizchevroil (TCO), which operates the field.
WorleyParsons, Fluor, KazGiproNefteTrans Engineering Company (KGNT), and Kazakh Institute of Oil and Gas (KING) are partnering for the onshore component of the engagement which include all locations inside Kazakhstan (KPJV).
Estimated to extend into 2020, the scope of the project comprises Front End Engineering Design (FEED) and Engineering Procurement Construction Management (EPCM).
The facilities will be designed to produce an additional 12 MMTY of stabilized oil and 960 MMSCFD of dehydrated gas for re-injection through injection facilities (3GI).The project is modularized to the greatest extent practical utilizing global and Kazakhstani fabrication yards. Modules with an approximate weight of 1800 tons will be fabricated, assembled, pre-commissioned at fabrication yards before transport to site.
The full scope of facilities includes.
Tie-ins to existing facilities.
(3GP) 3rd Generation Plant, Oil & Gas Processing facilities, Utilities and Pipe rack.
Pressure Boost Facility.
(3GI) 3rd Generation Injection, Sour Gas Injection Utilities, Plant Islands, Flare and Reception area.
Production multi well pads (MWP)
Gathering and pipelines network.
Power generation and distribution
Infrastructure and Offsite Facilities.
Crude storage and handling.
Reporting to the Lead Process Safety Engineer, we are recruiting for an experienced Process Safety Engineer for a role located in Atyrau, Kazakhstan.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Process Safety design and support to the WBS work scope to be executed in Atyrau.
· Tasks will include but not limited to:
· -Determination of escape routes and evacuation philosophy
· – Selection and Location of safety equipment
· – Fire & Gas detection layouts
· – Determination of Passive fire proofing requirements
· – Safety Sign determination
· – Provide Process Safety input to the Hazop / SOA process
· – Support Engineering Management and other engineering disciplines in the execution of the work scope.
· – Conduct site visits as necessary particularly for Brown field scopes.
Experienced in the use of computer based hydraulic analysis systems such as Fathom.
Knowledge of local and international norms and standards for Fire Protection/Fire Detection systems.
English language level – advanced