Process Safety Engineer Job in France – ExxonMobil
Location: Notre-Dame-de-Gravenchon, Q, FR
The vacant position is based on our Notre-Dame-de-Gravenchon production site (76), attached to the EOS (Risks, Environment and Security of the Platform – 50 people) division, and reports to the head of the service. Process Safety
The position is at the interface of the 12 Business Teams of the platform (production units), Technical Services, Operations and Projects, and is the point of contact of the administration (DREAL) in the various fields related to the security of processes in the broad sense.
- Understanding and technical expertise of the platform’s major scenarios – Integration into ESD (Danger Studies)
- The interface with Business teams on the requirements of a license to operate, and support on the assessment of process risks, Hazop and Transient Operations Hazop
- Support for cultural change “Enhance Process Safety” in its 4 dimensions (Systems, Scenarios & Protection Devices, Personnel & Human Factor, Analysis and Incident Learning), with a role of influence on organizations.
- The follow-up, the regular presentation and the proposals of actions of improvement of the initiatives with the teams of Direction Site
- Contact with administrations (DREAL) on industrial risk themes (lead contact of inspection visits)
- Ability to use process simulation tools and simulated consequences of scenarios (PHAST)
According to the profiles and opportunities, after at least 3 to 5 years in the position, possible evolution in technical trades mainly Process Safety, Process Design, Facilities Planning with more expertise or integration of a business team (technical profession with managerial component possible).
Engineer’s degree with Process Design skills and a minimum experience of 3 to 5 years in industry.
Demonstrated experience in Hazard, Hazop and Risk Assessment areas of achievement
English and French fluent.
Rigor, adaptability, flexibility, autonomy, maturity, are essential assets to succeed in this position.
How to Apply
If qualified, apply through the link below:
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE news.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you