Process Engineer (Flow Assurance) Saudi Arabia
Job Ref.: AL 0126
Location: SAU-EP-Al Khobar
Job Schedule: Full-time
Employment Type: Staff
Job Level: Experienced
Deadline: Feb 20, 2018
WorleyParsons, in conjunction with its local partners has a 5 year General Engineering and Project Management Services contract with Saudi Aramco to assist in the delivery of a portfolio of oil and gas facilities, pipelines and communications projects throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. These projects may range from standalone greenfield and semi-greenfield projects through to multiple brownfield modification and asset improvement projects. WorleyParsons is looking to supplement its established project delivery team with additional professional resources to tackle this exciting opportunity.
- The incumbent is required to perform varied process engineering assignments requiring a familiarity with a range of complex process engineering problems that result in effective process solutions.
- Independently evaluates, selects, and applies standard process engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria, using judgment in making minor adaptations and modifications.
- Conduct independent studies and analyses that include interpretations, conclusions and recommendations.
- Assignments are of limited scope requiring knowledge of principles and techniques commonly employed and include the following: • Equipment design
- Test of materials
- Preparation of process specifications/datasheets
- Research investigations
- Report preparation
- Provides technical advice (process) to engineers from other disciplines.
- Participates in site surveys and plant visits to determine constraints in the existing facilities systems or their operations that may influence the overall design concept and process design and layout be able to work with other disciplines recommend the most economical solutions.
Candidates must have a BSc degree (or equivalent) in Chemical Engineering or a related subject relevant to Process Engineering with a minimum of five (5) years engineering and design experience in all aspects of process engineering design.
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Runs software, including: ◦ Aspentech HYSYS (Familiar)
◦ Aspen Flare System Analyzer (Familiar)