Principal Safety & Environment Lead Services Job in Lagos – Nigeria
Urgently looking to fill the following positions for our client a leading multinational EPC Oil and Gas Industry location is based in Lagos.
Experience 15 Years
Mandatory Competence Requirements
– Degree or HND holders in Science or Engineering from accredited institution with minimum of 10 years post-graduation relevant experience in the Exploration and Production Industry.
– Membership of HSSE and other ( relevant to the area of the service) professional bodies with national and international recognition.
– Skill in delivering HSE training, performing HSE inspection/audits and supporting incident investigation.
– Skill in Project HSE management/ construction safety, Turnaround Maintenance projects/SIMOPs in brownfield projects.
– Certified auditor of HSSE & SP CF, EMS (ISO 14001), OSHAS 18001 etc.
Please only qualified candidates that meets the job requirements should forward their updated CV to email@example.com
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.