Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Job: HSES (HSES)
Employee Status: Direct / Regular
Develop and lead implementation of the HSE-MS as required by the contract and in line with corporate and legislative requirements in relation to project HSE critical activities (eg. Engineering, Construction, HUC, Operations, Contractor interfaces).
- Lead and drive a common and consistent risk based HSE culture throughout the project.
- Develop an integrated approach to HSE and Hazard and Effects Management across project and contractors.
- Support the planning and execution of the internal HSE Audit and compliance assurance programs.
- Establish KPI’s relevant to the Project complete with measurement / compliance to the indicators.
- Manage, monitor and advise on all matters related to the safety and health of personnel and issues affecting health and safety.
- Develop / review / update HSE Management system in line with corporate and legislative requirements.
- Monitor for effectiveness and assist in implementation of HSE management System Incident investigation and analysis.
- Lead Incident investigations and Root Cause analysis.
- Prepare annual HSE program and activity plans.
- Prepare and issue CorporateÂ and Division Reports.
- Prepare HSE inputs for Bids and Proposals.
- Review / approve Subcontractors and Vendors HSE suitability for inclusion on approved suppliers list.
- Liaise with clients / local authorities on matters relating to HSE Hazard and Risk Assessment.
- Maintain adequate level of qualified HSE personnel and supervise their activities.
- Recruit and develop trainee HSE Personnel.
- Cost center management
- Audit and inspect
- Training inputs