Position For A Training Coordinator At Columbia University in Lagos, Nigeria
Reporting to the Technical Director the training coordinator-ECHO will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operations of ECHO project. S/he will assist with the development of the training material. In addition s/he will provide administrative and logistics support for the smooth operation of the clinic.
- Assist with the development of the clinical training curriculum and clinical training material
- Provide operational support to conduct patient-oriented teleconferences
- Provide operational support for clinical mentorship of health care workers at the hub and spoke training centres
- Provide administrative support to facilitate external speakers/clinicians
- Assist with the quality, monitoring and evaluation of teleconference training and mentorship
- Create a databank for trained health care providers and training sessions
- Help collect and analyze patient outcome data to help determine the project’s impact on patients
- Any other relevant duty relating to ECHO Project
Seniority Level: Entry level
Employment Type: Full-time
How To Apply
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.