Job title: Onshore Drilling HSE Advisor AberdeenEmployer: Prodrill Engineering
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
- A robust proven track record as a Safety Advisor within a Drilling department of an Oil and Gas Operator must be provided at the time of application.
- Applications are invited from candidates having extensive recent UK North Sea exposure.
- This is an onshore role but offshore visits will be required at the request of the Client.
- The successful candidate will be expected to liaise with the Drilling Senior Safety Engineer at all times on all aspects of safety issues.
- The Client will expect applications from candidates highly experienced in HSE policies and procedures and all relevant and related current legislation.
- Audits to be carried out as part of the role both onshore and offshore and working to a scheduled plan.
- Provide HSE advice to support the Company’s assets and relevant teams at all times.
- Candidates must be excellent team players and communicate effectively.
- Fluency in both written and verbal English is required and all candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
- All industry certification must be provided at the time of application including current BOSIET including CA-EBS, industry recognised Medical and full insurances as a minimum.
- Competency certification of NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent and experience provided of Accident
- Investigation and Root Cause Analysis tools.
Please submit your CV quoting reference J8397 clearly stating your availability as well as day rate expectations.