Oil and Gas Safety manager Lagos
Job Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor/Head of Department)
Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Qualification: Degree
Preferred Years of Experience: 1 – 3 years
Application Deadline: 2 months from now
A firm in the Oil and gas sector seeks qualified candidates to fill the role of a Safety Manager
- Develop and maintain HSE management systems and plans,
- Outline safe operational practices and procedures to the general workforce, ensuring that all operational activities are carried out in accordance with the company’s safety policies, statutory regulations, and guidelines.
- Lead in-house training for safe working practice and procedures for work-site/terminal operations and procedures.
- Developing and maintaining HSE training and competency records.
- Carry out periodic inspections; prepare inspection reports on various work-site hazards, periodic HSE audit on Company equipment and facilities.
- He/she must be conversant with registrations and follow-up of statutory requirements by regulatory bodies like NIPEX, DPR etc.
- Must have HSE background in the oil and gas industry.
- Good managerial ability
- Certified with NEBOSH and any other professional bodies.