Offshore Safety Coach Qatar
Job reference: 917639
Salary: USD300 – USD350 per day
Job type: Contract
Sector: Oil & Gas, HS & E
Our client in Qatar has a requirement for an Offshore Safety Coach, to work on a 28/28 rotation offshore Qatar.
The role is primarily in the Drilling discipline (Drilling activities in SIMOPS context and high potential H2S release) and reports directly to the Drilling Supervisor on board the vessel and functionally to the Operational Safety Leader.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* NEBOSH or other Safety related equivalent Diploma
* T-BOSIET and H2S Training OPITO approved
* 10 years of proven experience in oil industry with at least 5 years rig site extensive experience in offshore SIMOPS.
* Good knowledge of MS Office (Word – Excel – Powerpoint)
* Languages: English fluently written and spoken
* Knowledge of drilling and well servicing operations and experience with hydrogen sulfide and associated safety practices is a clear must
* Sense of the priorities, organizational ability, creativity and self-motivation
If you meet the above criteria please apply by sending full CV.