Offshore HSES Lead Job in Qatar – Hook-Up & Brownfield works
Location: Office based, Doha, QATAR
Client: Italian EPC Contractor
Contract duration: 1 year (extendable)
Starting date: ASAP
Working schedule: 9 hours a day / 5 days a week
Salary: To be discussed
• Responsible for the functioning of the Project HSES Dept. and implementing the company HSEQMS / IMS in the project.
• Coordinate with the client on day to day matters and ensure smooth operations of HSES requirements throughout.
• Participation in Hazop, Hazid and HSE IA programs and ensuring all the necessary elements are addressed in accordance to the client requirements.
• Ensure that all amendments /Enhancement of safety rules, regulations and procedures are conveyed to all personnel through supervisors & HSE bulletins.
• Prepare campaigns for the project and ensure the same is implemented and followed.
• Lead investigations and assist others to investigate incidents / accidents. Ensure the effective management of corrective actions, reporting internally and externally if required.
How to Apply
If you are interested, you can send your CV to email@example.com.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted over the phone for further discussion.