Offshore HSE Advisor Aberdeenshire
Job reference: 919962
Location: Westhill, Aberdeenshire
Job type: Contract
Sector: Oil & Gas, HS & E
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Offshore HSE Advisor, based in Westhill Aberdeenshire.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide HSE assistance to the Construction Manager & Project Manager during the Project Lifecycle.
- Develop and maintain Project HSE Plans, and provide input into Project HSEQ Plans
- Develop and maintain Project HSE Interface and Execution Plans
- Develop and maintain Project HSE Work Plans
- Develop and maintain Project HSE Incentive Scheme for the promotion of reporting hazards, risks and opportunities for continual development
- Lead role in performing Project related Task Risk Assessments
- Demonstrate leadership and commitment to all HSE matters, and have awareness and understanding of the Project, and participate in Offshore visits where appropriate
- Support the Project Manager, providing HSE performance input to all Weekly and Monthly Reports
- Attend Project HSE meetings, providing HSE updates as required
- Perform analysis of Hazard, Incident, Accident and Near Miss reports
- Interface with Client on all Project HSE related matters, including occupation health and hygiene related issues
Input into Construction Work Packs, for Destruct & Construct scopes
Input to Safety & Environmental Risk Studies.
- Input to Safety Critical Elements and Performance Standards with Tech Safety department.
- Input Safety Case Impact Assessments for submission to Client.
- Any other duties as directed by line Management or Company Directors.
Minimum ONC level qualification or equivalent.
BOSEIT, MIST & Offshore Medical
Degree level qualification
Experience in HSE discipline projects in the oil & gas sector with a sound technical and practical background, and wide ranging expertise.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 919962.