Occupational Health (OH) Registered Nurse Opportunity in US – ExxonMobil
Occupational Health Registered Nurse typically supports clinic activities at a clinic site or operation.
- Provide and document services within the professional scope and standards of license specific to health care of employees and others as determined by local site management.
- Conduct clinical assessments to assist or determine fitness for work (understands decision-making process to connect work functions to medical condition).
- Perform health screening procedures as required by global and local MOH evaluations.
- Perform regulatory surveillance evaluations.
- Participate with department’s administration as needed, including scheduling and maintenance of records, supplies, medications and equipment.
- Provide evaluation, treatment, and case management for work-related injuries.
- Provide emergency treatment for injury and illness as needed.
- Provide disability case management for personal injury and illness.
- Communicate with management & business line representatives on occupational health issues.
- Nursing degree required, BSN preferred.
- Texas Registered Nurse Licensure required.
- Demonstrated experience in Occupational Health Nursing preferred.
- Recognized familiarity with applied clinical health risk assessment and fitness for work determination required.
- Familiarity with travel health preferred.
- Familiarity with electronic medical record systems, information technology (ie. Medgate) required.
- Current certifications in Drug & Alcohol Collection, NIOSH Spirometry, CAOHC Audiometry, Blood-borne pathogens training and BLS/CPR (cross-cover Medical Tech if needed) preferred.
- Well-developed critical thinking skills, experience making fitness for duty decisions, and can show logical progression to decision-making.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, functions well working on a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to produce clear, concise, and logical documentation for all cases.
- Customer service oriented.
- High integrity, able to follow procedures.
- Ability to be a self-motivated learner, to take initiative in learning complex processes.
- Produces excellent results, is meticulous, organized and time-conscious.
- Exhibits professionalism at all times, understands appropriate corporate/workplace behavior/communications.
- Able to quickly learn information technology systems.
- Adheres to safe work practices.
How to Apply
Click on the link below to apply;
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE news.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you