One of the leading Oil & Gas company in UAE needs the services of an Occupational Health Officer.
Position :- Occupational Health Officer
– ADNOC experience is must
Occupational Health Officer Job In UAE
The role of Occupational Health Officers is to ensure that all the workers in ADNOC offshore sites will enable to improve health, safety, Hygiene, and overall well-being and to demonstrate compliance with ADNOC HSE OH/IH standards.
Minimum Requirements [Knowledge, Skills & Experience]
- University degree / diploma in Health allied sciences or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in in HSE function, preferably OH & IH specific work, in an oil & gas or similar industry.
- Understanding of application of legislation associated regulations.
- Internal Auditor Certification in Occupational Health and Safety.
- Infection control certification.
- Medical background is an advantage.
- Possession of UAE valid driving license is essential.
Interested candidates can send updated CV along with all documents on
Or on email@example.com
More Jobs – Apply Now