Occupational Health Nurse Job in Rotterdam – Weena
Job Ref: 133669BR
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Location: Rotterdam – Weena
No. of Positions: 1
Job Expires: 12-Mar-2020
Where you fit in
Shell Health is a global staff function that offers broad health support, medical advice and services to our business and employees. We enable business outcome by providing science-based health expertise and services. Our purpose is to empower employees and our business to thrive through care. We have a bold ambition to facilitate a transition in Shell towards a sustainable culture of care with a focus on human performance.
Shell Health BeNeFrux delivers health support, advice and services to assigned countries. Services include medical absence management, fitness to work including medical transfers, health risk assessment, medical surveillance, human factors engineering, project health support, medical emergency response and human performance and care. We also advise on clinical, occupational, community and environmental health issues, which may have a litigation, reputation or other business risk or opportunity.
What’s the role?
The Occupational Health Nurse will provide professional, efficient, and customer focused services. You help business and people to thrive by endorsing Human Performance and Care. This job includes the following responsibilities:
- Contributing to the designing and monitoring of health-related projects;
- Conducting training sessions on health-related items such as ergonomics, resilience and medical absence training of leaders;
- Provide travel advice in line with Shell guidelines to customers, administering vaccinations, maintaining vaccination records, the prescription of malaria prophylaxis, and the provision of travel packs and malaria curative kits
- Deliver expertise on: Quality assurance of medical absence management, compliance to legal framework on Medical absence management and reintegration, work adjustments. Advise business, HR on reintegration, evaluate UWV decision and implications
- Provide fitness to work, including medical surveillance and medical examinations
- Support First Aid organisation and maintain First Aid room
- Conduct and report Occupational Health surveys (e.g. air sampling, biological monitoring, desktop studies)
- Provide expertise and hands-on support related to Industrial Hygiene
- Provide expertise and hands-on support related to Human Factors and Ergonomics (e.g. work station assessments, prevention of human error)
- Daily you will be doing clinical administration like ordering medications, vaccines and other medical supplies. Maintaining health records and its confidentiality in IT systems and other supporting systems.
What we need from you
We’re open minded about your background. We’re keen to talk to anyone whose CVs include:
- Degree in Nursing
- Postgraduate specialization and registration as Occupational Health Nurse (OHN)
- Experience in Occupational Health Nursing
- Certified and experienced with First Aid/Medical Emergency response
- Excellent communication skills, able to speak, read, write and understand English and Dutch
- Depending on SME role additional education, certification or registration is required
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you