Duties of occupational health specialist
- Encouraging safe working practices;
- Ergonomics (studying how you work and how you could work better);
- Monitoring the health of the workforce;
- Supporting the management of sickness absence
- Work with your employer to implement policies and ensure health and safety compliance;
- Conduct pre-employment health assessments;
- Support health promotion and education programmes;
- Provide advice and counselling to employees around non-health-related problems;
- Provide your employer with advice and guidance around making reasonable adjustments to your working conditions.
- Ergonomic experts;
- Occupational therapists.
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE news.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you