Needed: Safety Officer for a leading construction services company in Doha, Qatar
We are looking for a qualified and competent Safety Officer for a leading construction services company in Doha, Qatar. (Local hiring only)
*Three Months Contract (Extendable)
*Working hours/days: 10 hours, 6 days a week
As a Safety Officer, you will be responsible for the health and safety of staff in the workplace by compiling and implementing safety programs in the workplace. Some of the job responsibilities are outlined as below:
– Practice safe working techniques.
– Implement and maintain health and safety standards.
– Maintain compliance of all safety regulations.
– Conduct regular staff meetings to share best practice techniques.
– Standardize health and safety in order to remain consistent.
– Compile and maintain relevant registers to ensure compliance.
– Regularly inspect equipment.
To be successful, you will have:
*3-5 years’ experience as a Safety Officer
*Complete NEBOSH IGC 1, 2and 3
*Experience in oil and gas, infrastructure, high rise building and road projects
*Good communication skills in English and Hindi
*Transferrable visa with NOC
*Availability in Doha for immediate start
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org