Deadline: 6th February, 2018.
An independent company with significant interest in the Oil and Gas Industry, is seeking to engage experienced, intelligent and self-driven individuals in the capacity of a Medics/Safety Officer as a result of its expansion and development programmes.
- The Medics/Safety Officer must have a good knowledge of Operational Safety and occupational health in an E&P Company.
- He is expected to have an in depth knowledge of offshore/swamp production engineering and operations, occupational safety and health.
- The candidate must be able to work in a team environment, and effectively communicate within and outside the company.
- Must have worked in a similar position for at least five (5) years in a reputable E&P Company.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree, Nursing or Occupational Health with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division. A Master’s degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in the oil Industry with a proven track record of nursing, occupational health and Safety management.
- In depth knowledge of nursing, occupational health and safety
- Must be capable of applying nursing, occupational health and safety experience in resolving health and safety related issues of personnel and optimize hydrocarbon production enhancement opportunities
- Must be a trained nurse and Safety officer
- Must have a proven ability to plan, organize and be able to work under pressure
- Must have strong leadership, Interpersonal and communication skills to work in a multi-disciplinary and multi-tasking team
- Must be result oriented and committed to company goals
- Must have competencies to prepare daily medical, clinical and safety reports
- Must ensure compliance to Safety and Security Policies and procedures at Company’s locations
- Champion the enforcement of standards and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV’s to: email@example.com with position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.