Marine Quality Assurance Advisor Exxon Mobil Singapore
Location: Singapore, 01, SG
Job Role Summary
• Evaluate vessels for compliance with International Marine Transportation expectations including those identified in the relevant Marine environmental, Safety and Quality Assurance criteria.
• Keep up to date with national, regional and international legislative requirements and practices to support company compliance with all relevant regulations
• Interface with various affiliates responsible for the shipment of hydrocarbon cargoes and/or offshore industry related activities associated with marine technical matters.
• Interface with vessel operators to ensure vessel performance standards
• Candidates must hold Class 1 Deck certificate or Class 1 (Motor).
• Candidates should have at least 3 years’ experience as senior officer on an Oil or Gas/LNG Tanker.
• Experience in shore based operation / safety role will be advantage.
• Deep understanding of marine industry and experience through service onboard vessels engaged in the carriage of crude/petroleum/chemical/Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG)/Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) products, offshore vessels, or in a marine terminal engaged in the loading/discharging operations of tankers with specific involvement in the ship-shore interface.
• Experience and knowledge of marine quality assurance systems and processes will be a distinct advantage
• Familiarity with hazard identification, risk analyses and hazard risk assessment methodologies
• Sound knowledge of industry standards and practices relevant to tanker, coastal barge industry or offshore vessels
• A highly-motivated team player able to work within a multi-cultural environment and with effective communication and interpersonal skills.