Manager II, HSE Job in UK
Primary Location: GBR-SOT-Billingham
Unposting Date: Jan 3, 2019
- Develop the H3SE Plan and associated documentation in consultation with Company stakeholders to ensure that the documentation provides the minimum H3SE standards that the Company must meet.
- Participate in Company start up work (Good to Go & Kickoff Process) and ensure EPC contractors are clear on Company H3SE standards of work whilst ensuring responsibilities, objectives and targets are agreed and understood by all stakeholders.
- Execution of technical safety, health, environmental, security, design, constructability reviews in accordance with Company H3SE regulations, and standards to verify that safety issues are fully addressed.
- Facilitate implementation of H3SE processes and tools to assess the risk and effectiveness of H3SE systems in place; including regular Observations (SAZ), H3SE talks, training sessions, promotion of safe work practices and ensuring interest & awareness of HSE&S is maintained at all levels.
- Provide technical support to H3SE Manager and Assurance Director as requested.
- Provide guidance to the management team on strategic direction for improved H&S management performance.
- Provide information for inductions and H&S management training and awareness, including hazard identification.
- Provide advice on H&S information and awareness material and incident trends.
- Distribute and disseminate H&S information and awareness material.
- Assists line management in generating a strong H&S management culture (Including VENDORS).
- Coordinate the preparation and revision of the Health, Safety, Security and Environmental plan and other H&S related documentation.
- Coordinate H&S effort between project offices.
- Support facilities management when required in the arrangement of emergency response exercises and disseminating lessons learned from these.
- Support PROJECT with respect to the tender and selection process and the management of VENDORS.
- Circa 15 years HSE experience, including sustained field experience
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in HSE or related field
- Member of Institution of Occupational Safety & Health